Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNexxus NewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roxanna Wilde || The Scarlet Devil

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Scarlet Devil
Chief Administrator
The Scarlet Devil

Nexxus Card
Nexxus ID: YB
Faction: Unaffiliated

Roxanna Wilde || The Scarlet Devil Empty
PostSubject: Roxanna Wilde || The Scarlet Devil   Roxanna Wilde || The Scarlet Devil EmptyDecember 22nd 2012, 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Shutup & Drive by Rihanna.
Payday by Yoon MiRae.
Kiss Me by Sixpence None The Richer
Forever Young by Alphaville
Invincible by Pat Benatar"

Full Name: Roxanna Ailita Jacqueline None of your business, hun. Wilde.
Species: Meta-human.

Origin: Atlanta, Georgia.
Residence: Los Angeles, California.

Nickname(s):
Codenames:
THE SCARLET DEVIL
AILITA

Roxxie
Ai
Jaq-Jaq
Honeybee
Candy Pants. -gets punched in the face-

Faction: I don't play by one, baby. -winks-
Affiliation: I like to dance the tightrope for kicks and giggles.
Position: I....will refrain turning this into a sexual joke.
Leader of a gang of meta-criminals.
Titan's South member eventually.

Personality:

"I'm a lot like rock candy & jawbreakers baby, I look good, I taste good, but you'd do more damage to yourself tryin'a sink your teeth into me, than getting anything out of me."
"Scarlet Devil? Oh yeaaa that's my girl. She and I go back like tots in diapers."
"She called me Toodlewinks, >_> I don't appreciate that."
"-drools-"
"-grumbles and rubs his black eye, a footprint on his face- "
"Jack of all trades, master of some. She knows how to do some serious -bleep- , I don't bother her."
"I-I couldn't tell if she was reaching for the serpentine belt or trying to kiss me. O_o" -blushes and hides behind her wrench- "I hate it when she does that. DX"
"Don't touch her rides, her face, or her friends. Unless you want an early death warrant."
"She blew up my engine at the race man! DX"
"Roxy, huh? A firecracker that one. -chuckles- Like silk hiding steel, miss that fiery girl. Would it be wrong of me to wonder if she misses me just as much?"
"Not on your life, you idiot, I should kill you right here and right now."

They call her Honeybee: a woman as addictive and sweet with a falcon kick that'll sting like death. She's also a Vixen: sultry, alluring, aware of her sexuality with smoky eyes either hiding something or telling a story. "Depends on the lighting hun," She'd offer, while twiddling a crackling wrench in her manicured hands with a not-quite innocent smile, "Whatever you want." She's 15% percent model citizen and 85% lawbreaker; you could say she walks on a tightrope as regards her alignment, but know it's by her choice only. Roxanna believes in the end justifying the means and, while she's not opposed to "cutting someone off" to get results, it's definitely a last resort for her.

"Besides, where's the fun in that when you can't get 'em to holler for their mamas?"
Not very talkative by nature, her eyes speak entirely for her. There is a passion in her core that remains unbridled and is the fuel that keeps her as the daredevil and criminal that she is. She's also......sort of perverse. While her preference is strictly male, it doesn't stop Roxanna from flirting with both genders. The goal is to either make 'em flounder, or make 'em blush. She's casual around everyone because with her, what you see is what you get. Street-smart and observant, you have to get up early in the morning to fool Roxanna. "Talk is cheap Pigglywink,"A croon in their ear, lips brushing a lobe while she clicks the safety off her gun,"This isn't the time for games." Scarlet Devil only has 2 personas: the aforementioned, a femme fatale top class criminal in the undergrounds who's always two steps ahead, and Ailita....a schoolgirl rough like diamonds, sweet as cake, and as covert as poison. Ailita dresses in typical punk fashion, but the Scarlet Devil adorns a black/red suit with a prehensile devils tail...a mask, and a belt full of wonders.

Complete with high-heeled boots and zippers.

"I liiiiiiiike....."

• - A good street race.
  • - Getting under the hood of cars.
  • - Pizza, it's the best thing ever baby.
  • - Hanging out with my gang.
  • - Flirting with and embarassing my friends.
  • - Putting idiots in their place.
  • - Lingerie.
  • - Fine foods.
  • - Chocolate. That is....ohhhh chocolate is good. -purrs-
  • - High-heeled boots, with the buckles up the sides.
  • - Jackets, with zippers and buckles.
  • - Going for a fast ride with my Chicky-Baby.
  • - Hanging with my brothers, and shooting guns.

"I hate -"

• - Shane Walker.
  • - Marshmallows. That's just awful.
  • - Male chauvinists, and tramps.
  • - Pigs who don't know when to keep their hands to themselves.
  • - Dirty hands on my cars or my bike.
  • - Shane Walker.
  • - Rigged races.
  • - Liars and cheaters.
  • - Random people insulting my friends. Only I get to do that.
  • - History class. It's boring.
  • - Detention. No wait, I like this. >_>
  • - The Police, of course.
  • - Shane Walker.

Abilities:

Kinetic Energy Manipulation -
Roxanna can manipulate kinetic energy, the energy created by any form of movement. Using this power, she's able to transfer kinetic energy from one object to another, thus strengthening her attacks, or tearing holes in walls with a simple touch. Such applications can include controlling temperatures of objects or people, increasing her speed and strength, surface sliding, combustion inducements, or energy charging.

NOTE: As Red Devil, she appears to have super speed as well as super strength and enhanced combat prowess. This is a ruse, she uses her kinetic energy to enhance her abilities. The purpose is to make Blackjack and Red Devil to appear as two different entities altogether. ie; Not having the same powers.

Escape Artistry -
The power to wriggle out of any binds, break through any fetters, or otherwise escape captivity with ease. Red and Black can escape all manner of bonds. By way of her intuitive aptitude, she deductively analyzes knots, fetters, bonds, etc. and finds out of whatever jam she's in. Even when it's seemingly impossible.

Kick-Boxing/Capoeira -
The Wilde family was, and still is, renown for their mixed arts and flexibility. Trained by her criminal mastermind of a father and two of her dad's 'brothers' from the time she was a child, Roxanna learned kick-boxing first as her basics. At the age of twelve she was sent to be trained by Infamous, a critical member of the [CONFIDENTIAL] Clan ring whom hailed from Bahia, Brasil. To date, Red Devil proves to be one of the six at the top of her 'class' and is still under instruction now. Fortunately, she's only a short time away from 'graduating'.

Red Devil uses Capoeira. Blackjack uses a fusion of it along with Kick-Boxing.

Chop-Shop Mechanics

Vintage models, new age kick-starters, foreign road runners, gas guzzlers and even the occasional old jalopy, if you need it fix just come down to her shop. Ailita-persona is the one who actually fixes cars and gives them tune-up and paint jobs; however Red Devil is the one who always brings the "new gear" in for Ailita's frequent customers to buy and use. [She either steals them or wins them in drift races. Illegal ones at that] The Chop shop is a 'family owned' business; ran by her 'aunt and uncle' and two of her brothers.

Street-Racing

Come on, this one is pretty self explanatory. Tunes cars up as Aillita, will leave you in the dust as Red Devil.

Linguistics:
Basque/Euskara (Spoken language in her family, as well as the underground crime ring.) To illustrate her speaking this, text is put in yellow ITALICS.
English
Portuguese Second language of the crime syndicate, as well as some of the Devil Riders. To illustrate her speaking this, text is in PINK ITALICS.

Appearance:
Height: 5"11
Weight: 147 lbs
Eyes: Golden.
Hair: Golden.

At her birth she was predicted to be a tall girl, and she is. Long fingers, big feet [Nicknamed "Kangaroo feet" affectionately, by her parents and older siblings] long arms and legs; at age 10 she was well over 5 ft 6. Her hair is rich and golden, long, thick, and falls into just the right tangles and waves. In other words, it's hard to manage. Sometimes she'll cut it into an edgy bob, only for it to grow back thrice as long in less than two months to her frustration. Her clothing style ranges from fashionable to flouncing around the house in a t-shirt and her underwear. Roxanna is comfortable in whatever she's in, and would probably go stark-naked on a beach if she could. Her outfits, including her reinforced heeled boots, usually have a lot of holsters for her guns. Her Blackjack suit, as mentioned earlier, is golden and black, form-fitting, with a mask to obscure her face and the pitch of her voice. It's especially designed to regulate her kinetic energy, and it even comes with a fancy utility belt of horrible wonders.

History:

Father: Lucas Wilde
Mother: Ailita Wilde [nee : Barrette]
Brother: Quentin Wilde [Gibson's Twin]
Brother: Walker Wilde
Sister: Kris Wilde
Brother: Gibson Wilde
Brother: Johnsie Wilde [Fraternal Twin]
Doberman: Habanero Ghost Pepper
Siamese Tabby mix: Bastet Amun
Ex-Boyfriend: Shane Walker

Nexxus ID: