Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNexxus NewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Deputy Chief Admin
Robin

Nexxus Card
Nexxus ID: Lane
Faction: G.J.A.

Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... Empty
PostSubject: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 12:36 am

~ ROBIN ~
Thinking on the next job...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Networks: Nexxus // Alfred's Twitter Feed: “Baker's Pro Tips”
Sex: Male
Birthday: November 5th
Hometown: Jump City, formerly of Gotham City
Relationship Status: Single... ish.
Interested In: 'Expedited' Criminal Justice, Titans time, and gadgets... oh, and video games.
Looking For: A way to hire Alfred away from that tool, Wayne.
Religious Views: Let's just say I wouldn't think twice about beating down a guy in a church.
Political Views: Good = Good. Bad = Bad. What else do you need to know?

Activities: Working out, martial arts, basketball with Cyborb, headaches...
Interests: Action movies, video games, good music, working out...
Starfire
Favorite Music: Anything with a good beat.
Favorite TV Shows: I like the ones where the a$! kicking is believable and the good guys win... and anything about vigilantes.
Favorite Movies: The action ones. Didn't you read my interests?
Favorite Books: *dies laughing*
Favorite Quotations: *is dead.*
About Me: Head of the Teen Titans, yadda yadda yadda. I kick the crap out of criminals for a living and I'm good at it. I spend a lot of my time dealing with my team and spending time with them. Not always the easiest thing to do. Gar is... trying at times. Uh... I used to work with Batman. Don't ask for an introduction. I can get you one... but I won't. What else? Oh! If you're reading this Slade... *&$! YOU!

Emails: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (WHAT?! ROBIN WAS TAKEN!)
IM Screen Name(s): Last Grayson
Mobile Phone: (832) 843-3425
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (Click the SMACK DOWN! icon to ask the Titans for help!)

Member of:
-Teen Titans
-Justice League
-The Outsiders

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/330d7hg.png[/IMG] [color=ofyourchoice][b]NAME HERE[/b][/color] wrote on Robin's wall.
[size=10]Comment Here[/size] [/center]

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/29uvzab.png[/IMG] [size=10][color=ofyourchoice][b]NAME HERE[/b][/color] has poked you.[/size][/center]

Showing: [url=http://]Status Updates[/url] [url=http://]Recently Updated[/url] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
You have 0 friends.

Code:
[center][img]100x100 Icon Here[/img]
[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/5nrina.png[/IMG]You have 1 Friend Request
from [b][color=ofyourchoice]NAME HERE[/color][/b][/center]

Code:
[center][IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/330d7hg.png[/IMG] [b][color=ofyourchoice]NAME HERE[/b][/color] commented on [url=LINK TO IMAGE]your photo[/url].
[size=10]COMMENT HERE![/size][/center]

This fabulous Facebook template was made by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Caution 2.0?! Leave the credit on or she will find you and scare the bejeebers out of you/

Last edited by Robin on October 14th 2012, 5:44 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

Nexxus Card
Nexxus ID: YoonBin

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 2:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] NAUGHTY MISS ANGEL wrote on Robin's wall.
Greetings Robin! Are you well? I have something I would like to ask of you. We have missed you at the movies yesterday, it was most fun!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Deputy Chief Admin
Robin

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 2:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] last GRAYSON wrote on Robin's wall.
That so? Shame I missed it. But between the Mayor, training, and, you know... beating down criminals. I couldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] NAUGHTY MISS ANGEL wrote on ROBIN's wall.
Hm......perhaps. Then you should be more than free to hang out with us at the amusement park this evening! ^_^ Jason has told me all about the cottoned candy, and Cassie has mentioned all of the roller coasters and the clowns. Surely you will come? It will be so much fun for all of our friends!

Last edited by Starfire on October 13th 2012, 6:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Deputy Chief Admin
Robin

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 13th 2012, 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] last GRAYSON wrote on Robin's wall.
Provided nothing urgent comes up, I should be there. Of course, either way we'll be out together, the gang. Anything urgent means it's not going to be so much a trip to the amusement park as a mad rush to slap the cuffs on some idiot. Then again, the likelihood that something's going to happen between now and the amusement park is pretty low. Well, Slade would start up trouble just to irk me if he knew I was going...

~ Four Paragraphs Of Convoluted Logic Back-and-Forthing Later... ~

... Let's just go with yes, I'll be there.

P.S.: Jason didn't try to convince you that cotton candy is like... edible cotton fiber, did he? Cuz it's spun sugar... Just don't want you thinking it's some magic version of cotton that's somehow delicious and sweet and have you licking the linens or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 14th 2012, 3:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Dat Smexy Beast wrote on Robin's wall.
Dude! Get that bo-staff outta your butt and come with! Don't make us drag you down there, and you KNOW how heavy-handed Star is. >.> YOU'RE GOING and that's that!
Back to top Go down
Starfire

Starfire

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 14th 2012, 3:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Naughty Miss Angel?! wrote on Robin's wall.
Robin, XD I have had the cottoned candy before. Just did not know there were so many flavours! And i understand it is because it looks like cotton that its named so? And yes, Smexy Beast pretty much said it all. Do not worry about crime when it is not even rampant yet.If we are at the park and it happens, we'll take care of it. You need to have a taste of the fun time! >:3 Do NOT make us drag you out here!
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Nexxus Card
Nexxus ID: B.C

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 12:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] oxOxODaughter_of_DarknessOxOxo wrote on Robin's wall.
Just go to the stupid park. >.>

Back to top Go down
Robin
Deputy Chief Admin
Robin

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 12:22 am

I said yes, I'm going!
Back to top Go down
Greyscale
Deputy Chief Admin
Greyscale

Nexxus Card
Faction: Unaffiliated

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 12:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] STARKTASTIC wrote on Robin's wall.
Heh. Oh, look! Tweety's upset! Go figure.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Deputy Chief Admin
Robin

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 12:26 am

STARK! Don't troll my page.
Back to top Go down
Greyscale
Deputy Chief Admin
Greyscale

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 12:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] STARKTASTIC wrote on Robin's wall.
Mm. Yeah. This place is very troll-heavy already, isn't it? Tsk, tsk! You'll give yourself a headache in that little peanut brain of yours you work yourself up too much...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Deputy Chief Admin
Robin

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 12:29 am

You are such a tool, Stark, it's unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Greyscale
Deputy Chief Admin
Greyscale

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 12:31 am

Says the guy who only uses social networking to bitch out his teammates. Hold on while I laugh my ass off.
Back to top Go down
Greyscale
Deputy Chief Admin
Greyscale

Nexxus Card

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... EmptyOctober 15th 2012, 12:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] REGI GIRL wrote on Robin's wall.
Mr. Stark has ordered me to inform you that he's currently laughing his ass off...

Don't take it too personally. He's an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...   Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder... Empty

Back to top Go down

Titans! MOVE OUT! ~ The Boy Wonder...
Page 1 of 1