Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNexxus NewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Deputy Chief Admin
Robin

Nexxus Card
Nexxus ID: Lane
Faction: G.J.A.

Character Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Template   Character Template EmptyOctober 8th 2012, 2:45 am

~ CHARACTER TEMPLATE ~
Not using this template will result in immediate rejection.

Before making a character, please note the following: (SPOILER! CLICK TO EXPAND!):
~~~~~
Full Name: What is the character's full name? This should be their birth name, not their nickname or alias. Special allowances may be made for plot involved characters whose identity must be kept secret from the other players. Admin permission only.
Species: What species does the character belong to?
Age: What is the character's temporal or biological age? (How many years since they were born.) If their biological age and their physical age differ by the norms of their species (such as with Captain America), you may specify both with this form: BA: Biological Age // PA: Physical Age

Origin: Where was the character born?
Residence: Where does the character currently live?

Nickname(s): What is the character's nickname?
Faction: What faction does the character align him/herself with? The current available factions are: Global Justice Alliance, & The Legion. For more information, please refer to the site canon boards.
Affiliation: What group is the character affiliated with? I.E.: The Teen Titans, The Avengers, etc.
Position: What position does your character have? This could be a job, an office within a larger organization, a military rank, or any other functional title.

Personality: (at least 40 words) How does your character act? What does (s)he like and dislike?

Abilities: (at least 40 words) What is your character good at? Please don't overpower the character. Try to give the character an understandable range of abilities. Please include also some detail about the character's preferred weaponry and/or tactics.

Appearance:
Height: Exact measurement please, in feet and/or centimeters. (I.E. 5'11" // 152.4 cm) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] // [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Weight: Either in exact measurements or general description. (I.E. Skinny, fat, muscular, etc.)
Eyes: What color are the character's eyes?
Hair: What color is the character's hair?

Give a general description of the character here, at least 60 words long. Describe their hair style, body shape and condition, distinguishing marks or characteristics, and their clothing. Please be as detailed as you can. You may provide an image IN ADDITION to the description.

Appearance Resources:

Equipment: (This field may be entirely omitted, sub-fields and all, if no such devices are used by the character.)
Item X:
[quote]The item spoiler should be used for every major piece of equipment used by the character. Each spoiler should cover only one item. Order spoilers by importance of item to character in question. In order to eliminate the spacing problem between spoilers, place the spoiler codes back to back.

I.E.:
Code:
[spoiler=Item X][b]Item Name:[/b] What does the character call this item?
[b]Item Nature:[/b] What type of item is it?
[b]Item Description:[/b] What are the various capabilities of the item in question? Please be detailed.[/spoiler][spoiler=Item X][b]Item Name:[/b] What does the character call this item?
[b]Item Nature:[/b] What type of item is it?
[b]Item Description:[/b] What are the various capabilities of the item in question? Please be detailed.[/spoiler]

Spoiler Code: Code elements highlighted by *s should be appropriately replaced.
Code:
[spoiler=*Item Name*][b]Item Name:[/b]
[b]Item Nature:[/b]
[b]Item Description:[/b] [/spoiler]
History: (at least 120 words) Describe the history of the character in detail. How did they acquire the abilities they have? Who taught them the more unusual skills? What were they like as a child? How did they deal with the hardships?

Nexxus ID: What is your name? For first time applicants, this name is your Nexxus ID and helps the staff keep track of how many flesh and blood writers we have. Please note that if your NID is identical to another writer already active on the site, you may want to think about using a nickname. If you're not sure if your desired NID is taken, please contact the site staff. Once your NID has been established on one account, you should use it for all other accounts. A registry shall be maintained of authors and their characters.
Sample RP: Members who already have an approved character do not need to write a sample RP.

~~~~~
Template Code: Code elements highlighted by *s should be appropriately replaced.Non-applicable fields should be omitted.
Code:
[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] [i]BA:[/i] // [i]PA:[/i]

[b]Origin:[/b]
[b]Residence:[/b]

[b]Nickname(s):[/b]
[b]Faction:[/b]
[b]Affiliation:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b] *(at least 40 words)*

[b]Abilities:[/b] *(at least 40 words)*

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[i]Height:[/i]
[i]Weight:[/i]
[i]Eyes:[/i]
[i]Hair:[/i]

*(General Description)*

[b]Equipment:[/b] (This field may be entirely omitted, sub-fields and all, if no such devices are used by the character. )
[spoiler=*Item Name*][b]Item Name:[/b]
[b]Item Nature:[/b]
[b]Item Description:[/b] [/spoiler]
[b]History:[/b] *(at least 120 words)*

[b]****[/b]
[b]Nexxus ID:[/b]
[b]Sample RP:[/b]
Back to top Go down

Character Template
Page 1 of 1