Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNexxus NewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Snuffed (Equinox)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Robin
Deputy Chief Admin
Robin

Nexxus Card
Nexxus ID: Lane
Faction: G.J.A.

Snuffed (Equinox) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snuffed (Equinox)   Snuffed (Equinox) - Page 3 EmptyDecember 21st 2012, 1:05 pm

"I think he's going to keep us waiting a bit longer yet." Dick said, checking the monitors. He walked around the bed and headed into the next room, indicating to Rose that he wanted her to follow him. As soon as they were out of earshot of the bed, he turned to her.

"There's something else you need to know." he said quietly. He'd had reason before now to suspect that 312 could hear and while he was certain Dana was unconscious, he wasn't so sure about the ring. "Dana told me something that I find a little concerning. You remember when he whispered to me back at the refinery? Well..."

~~~~~
Dana placed his hand on Dick's shoulder and leaned over slightly, whispering:

"I know you want to capture him, my friend. But there are greater and more deadly forces at work here. Forces that should not be here. If we are to stop them, we must make them reveal themselves. This goes far beyond any earthly plots. This business belongs to the Lanterns. Be wary."

His hand slipped from Dick's shoulder as he collapsed...

~~~~~
"The rest of it, you know." Dick said, finishing his recount of the event. "Frankly, I'm not entirely sure how to deal with this. I believe him when he says that there's something more powerful behind this. But if it's not from Earth, we might not have the ability to stop it. I think we should inform the League about this."
Back to top Go down

Snuffed (Equinox)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3