Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeNexxus NewsLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Green Day (Beastboy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dana Richter
Deputy Chief Admin
Dana Richter

Nexxus Card
Nexxus ID: Lane
Faction: G.J.A.

Green Day (Beastboy) Empty
PostSubject: Green Day (Beastboy)   Green Day (Beastboy) EmptyNovember 16th 2012, 10:46 pm

"I can't believe mom talked us into this..." Dana said as he and Moira sat at the food court table, the massive patterned glass roof of the mall showering the whole place with red, white, and blue light.

"Oh, don't be a killjoy Dae!" Moira said. "You're supposed to be the fun one, remember?"

"I don't feel very fun." he said. "These malls... these people, if you consider a walking credit card with a cell phone permanently glued to their ear a person... it all just sucks the will to live right out of me."

"Oh, pish!" Moira hissed on the tail end of a gulp from her cup of Coka-Cola. "A bunch of people talking overly loud in public about their most personal financial details. Scam artist's dream!"

"You runnin' some sort of side business, Sis?"

"You know it!"

Dana chuckled. Moira was more likely to go base-jumping than go stealing identities. And let's just say she and heights don't get along so well. It was a few minutes before Dae remembered he'd made a mental note to ask Moira what their mother was up to here in Jump.

"So what's this trip all about, anyway? Mom wouldn't tell me."

"And you think she told me?"

Dana raised an eyebrow.

"Okay. She told me. She also told me not to tell you."

"This family and its secrets..." Dana sighed.

"Look, I know she's secretive sometimes, but at least she isn't..."

But Dana wasn't listening. A commotion had started up at the edge of the food court and it had his attention now...
Back to top Go down

Green Day (Beastboy)
Page 1 of 1